28/09/2022 2:35 PM
Dive In Festival 2022 - Fostering psychological safety: Mind the (generational) gap – Breaking down the hierarchies (Hong Kong)
We are very pleased to once again be a global partner of Dive in, the international festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance.
Echoing the Dive In Festival 2022 theme #BraverCultures, Kennedys is excited to co-host with Allied World a panel discussion on ‘Mind the (generational) gap – Breaking down the hierarchies’ on 28 September 2022 in Hong Kong. The theme of the Hong Kong event is 'Fostering psychological safety'.
Kennedys Partner Joanie Ko, alongside Senior Associate Vincent Chow, will be joined by Ada Lui, Senior Vice President, Head of APAC Pricing and Joe Chan, Senior Service Desk Administrator from Allied World. They will delve into the impact of changing workforce mentalities, how to close the gap between four generations of workforce to foster braver, less hierarchical, and more collaborative cultures.
Moderated by Ada, the speakers will share personal stories and perspectives on how to embrace different views and ideas at all levels and stages in life, as well as tips on how to build the confidence to challenge the status quo.
The event will be in hybrid format; you can attend in Hong Kong and it is available for streaming online.
If you would like to ‘attend’, you must register your attendance on the Dive In Festival events portal, please search 'Fostering psychological safety' in the programme.
Ada Lui, Senior Vice President, Head of APAC Pricing, Allied World
Joanie Ko, Partner, Kennedys
Vincent Chow, Senior Associate, Kennedys
Joe Chan, Senior Service Desk Administrator, Allied World
- The impact of changing workforce mentalities. How do we close the gap between four generations of workforce to foster braver, less hierarchical and more collaborative cultures?
- Fostering bold and brave thinking to build competitive advantages:
- embracing different views and ideas at all levels and stages in life (e.g. entry, mid-career, parenthood, management)
- the confidence to challenge the status quo and propose unprecedented ideas
- Feeling safe to speak up and call out bad behaviour at all levels
- How do we collectively address these issues and how can we be held accountable? What are the follow up actions following Dive In?