06/09/2022 12:00 PM
Construction professional indemnity webinar
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be hosting the next in our series of construction professional indemnity webinars in 2022, taking place on Tuesday 6 September 2022.
During this webinar, chaired by Christopher Butler, our speakers will discuss:
Building Safety Act 2022
- Role of the new regulator.
- Who is paying for remediation work.
- Changes to limitation periods.
- Lifting the corporate veil.
Civil Liability (Contribution) Act 1978
- “Same damage” claims involving a settlement and limitation.
Limitation defences for design professionals
- Construction claims - some basics.
- Design and build contracts.
- Professional appointments.
- Limitation bars, the DPA and the risks.
If you would like to register your interest in this event, please contact our events team.