19/05/2022 2:00 PM
Serious and catastrophic injury virtual conference
This virtual conference has now taken place, but if you would like a copy of the recording, please contact our events team.
We are delighted to be hosting our serious and catastrophic injury virtual conference on Thursday 19 May 2022.
Our expert speakers will be covering a range of market issues including:
• The latest updates on mild traumatic brain injury.
• Public affairs review of the year.
• Pushing the quantum boundaries in fatal accidents.
• The changing cost of care.
• Emerging heads of loss.
• Computer forensics: a case study.
If you would like to register your interest in this virtual conference, please contact our events team.