26/04/2022 3:00 PM
All for one and one for all - today's diverse and inclusive products: legalities, risks and AI
This webinar has now taken place, but please click here to request a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be hosting a global products law webinar, on Tuesday 26 April 2022.
This interactive panel discussion will consider today’s diverse and inclusive products, contextualised by relevant legal frameworks and product safety and liability exposure where relevant, in the following ways:
- Product design - creating a product that reflects diversity and inclusion ideals.
- Product testing – ensuring products are developed and tested by a diverse and inclusive group, which includes involving company workers from diverse backgrounds.
- Product use – ensuring a wide group can effectively use products, and the risks where this is not the case.
Kennedys’ global product safety and liability partner Sarah Jane-Dobson, will chair the webinar and will be joined by prominent industry guest speakers:
- Heather Bramble, Vice President, Product Safety and Regulatory Compliance at Mattel, Inc.
- Dr Adrian Weller, Programme Director for AI at the Alan Turing Institute and Turing Fellow.
The webinar is relevant to stakeholders across all sectors, including manufacturers, suppliers, importers and exporters, in-house counsel, insurers, claims managers, underwriters, academics and industry disrupters.
If you would like to register your interest in this webinar please email our events team.