22/03/2022 10:00 AM
Solicitors professional liability webinar
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete this form to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are pleased to be hosting our spring webinar on solicitors liability issues.
During this webinar, chaired by Helen Ager, Partner, Kennedys, we will cover market developments including:
- Page v Kidd & Spoor Harper Solicitors  11 WLUK 294, in which Kennedys acted successfully on a strike out application (and appeal);
- The 15-year long stop date for negligence claims.
- One of the key issues concerned the circumstances in which counsel's advice was reported to the client.
- Litigation funding market - its growing importance in claims against professionals and issues arising for practitioners who act in litigation funded retainers.
- Review of the latest SRA report which urges firms to change their culture to ensure that a safe environment is provided to all staff in relation to their physical and mental well being, which includes an environment in which mistakes and regulatory breaches can be reported and addressed without fear.
If you would like to register your interest in joining the talk please contact our events team.