29/11/2021 3:00 PM
International regulation of genetically modified organisms(GMOs) – past, present and future
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
During this interactive webinar, with our panel of expert lawyers from Kennedys' global products team, we will provide an overview of the regulatory framework for genetically modified organisms (GMOs) from across the EU, UK and Latin America (Peru and Chile). We will also discuss insights based on our relevant expertise in product safety matters globally including:
- Context and history of regulations.
- Current legal framework applicable, including particular practical issues and benefits.
- Proposed reform, and basis for the same, including in particular the scope of regulation.
- Future challenges and opportunities.
- Impact on businesses and practical tips to maximise opportunities and minimise risk.
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please contact our events team.