18/11/2021 3:00 PM
COVID-19 public inquiry
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
How will it work and how will it affect NHS trusts?
We are delighted to be hosting a webinar on Thursday 18 November where our expert speakers will be discussing the COVID-19 inquiry and how it will affect NHS trusts.
During this webinar attendees will gain an insight into the workings of a public inquiry and how we foresee the COVID-19 inquiry unfolding including:
- The purpose of the inquiry and what it will inquire into.
- Who will lead it?
- What are the inquiry’s powers in respect of taking witness evidence, obtaining documentation and material evidence.
- How likely NHS Trusts are to be involved.
- What planning should be undertaken now?
- What will the hearings look like?
- How long it will take.
If you would like to register your interest in this webinar please contact our events team.