15/11/2021 3:00 PM
Total recall: Navigating global corrective action campaigns in a modern world
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be holding a global products law webinar on Monday 15 November 2021.
This interactive panel discussion will provide practical tips for organisations with international reach on how to successfully navigate the increasingly complex and divergent legal regimes that apply to product safety corrective actions/product recalls across the world.
Our distinguished panel, made up of prominent industry speakers with international manufacturing, logistics and policy experience, will provide insight on this topic from a technical, legal and regulatory, logistics and insurance perspective in respect of manufacturer, distributor and retailer obligations.
In particular, using an example product and corrective action campaign, we will consider the following aspects of a global corrective action campaign:
- Internal compliance systems monitoring incidents.
- Reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Nature of corrective action taken.
- Insurance policies for corrective action campaigns.
- Consumer/end-user messaging.
- Logistical implementation of corrective actions globally.
- Implementing lessons learned from recalls.
- Future-proofing corrective action campaigns for future-looking products.
The webinar is relevant to stakeholders across industry, including manufacturers, suppliers, importers and exporters, in-house counsel, insurers, claims managers and underwriters.
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please contact our events team.