09/11/2021 12:15 PM
Employers' liability and public liability webinar
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
During the webinar our speakers will be discussing the recent Supreme Court judgement in Ho v Adelekun and the rising costs of claims including:
- Why have the value of claims risen?
- Key inflationary factors and new breeds of claim.
- Tempering deflationary factors; not much.
- Why does corporate responsibility and reputation affect the value of claims.
- Interlocutory costs orders.
- Late acceptance of Part 36 deterrent.
- Costs of detailed assessments.
- Potential rule changes.
- Practical tips for litigators.
If you would like to register your interest in this webinar please email our events team.