30/09/2021 10:00 AM
Local authority webinar: focus on occupational disease
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be holding our local authority webinar on Thursday 30 September 2021, where we will be joined by Kennedys’ occupational disease specialists who will provide a round-up on hot topics:
- Long COVID:
- What we know currently and what steps are being taken to tackle it.
- What are the potential issues that may arise for local authorities due to long COVID?
- Diesel fumes:
- The potential for personal injury claims arising from exposure to diesel fumes/air pollution.
- Consideration of the landmark coroners decision in the inquest of Ella Kissi-Debra.
- When is liability likely to arise?
- Who are the potential cohort of claimants and defendants in such claims?
- Working from home risks:
- Stress at work and work related neck and upper limb disorder (WRULD) and the impact COVID-19 had on these claims.
- Asbestos related claims:
- What occupations/professions are most at risk?
- From what era are asbestos claims coming? 1960’s, 70’s or 80’s?
- When are levels of exposure enough to cause mesothelioma?
- When was asbestos banned in the UK?
- How long will we see asbestos claims for?
If you would like to register your interest in joining this webinar please contact our events team.