25/08/2021 3:00 PM
Hybrid working and the new home office – How to discharge liability and reduce claims
The webinar will provide an overview of issues in relation to Work From Home (WFH) policy covering the following topics:
- The “new” reality of work
- Remote Working – employer’s duties and liabilities
- ECO and relevant regulations
- Potential liability issues in different workplaces
- Potential liability issues for mandatory vaccination
- Preparing for a post-COVID world
CPD points have been applied for and, if approved, will be accredited by The Law Society of Hong Kong.
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please contact our events team.