Bite-size business briefings series
03/06/2021 9:30 AM
The court system post COVID-19 and how technology is driving change
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be holding the third in our series of bite-size business briefings. Aimed at business owners, directors and senior managers, particularly those from independent businesses, our speakers will cover:
- The backlogs that have been created by covid in both the criminal and civil courts.
- How this is impacting the listing of hearings.
- Remote hearings – telephone appointment and video conferencing – how effective are they?
- Cross examining witnesses – can this be done effectively remotely?
- Electronic disclosure.
- Recent EY research re how COVID-19 has impacted the way disputes are dealt with (also impacted by Government intervention).
- New initiative – breathing space.
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please contact our events team.