24/05/2021 11:00 AM
The future of risk: is COVID-19 a game-changer?
We are delighted to be holding two webinars where we will consider how COVID-19 has changed the risk profile faced by business.
Following the publication of our future of risk report, it is evident that COVID-19 has changed the way we think about risk. In turn, the dynamic relationship between companies, households and insurers has been reshaped.
Our panels will discuss the trends we expect to see play out over 2021 and beyond, including:
- Shifting work and business practices - implications for business in light of the enhanced knowledge of pandemic risks.
- The new normal - emerging risks from home working and the accelerating trend towards digital business models.
- Out of sight and less oversight - new exposures for managers.
- Evolving liability - signs of a pick‐up in claims and potential exposure from ‘Long COVID’.
- Digital transformation - the role of research and development and why business must accelerate its innovation agenda.
- The role of insurance - responding to consumer expectation.
11:00 - 12:00 BST
16:00 - 17:00 BST