29/04/2021 3:00 PM
The new age of product compliance - corporate social responsibility, environment and sustainability
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be holding our webinar on Thursday 29 April 2021.
This interactive panel discussion will provide a multi-stakeholder review of the obligations placed on product manufacturers and suppliers in respect of corporate social responsibility, sustainability and environmental issues across the full product lifecycle. In particular, using an example product, we will consider relevant obligations at the following product life stages:
- Sourcing of raw materials.
- Design manufacture.
- Advertising and labelling, including green claims.
- Reparability and end of life issues.
- Recycling, waste disposal and the circular economy.
The session will feature real-life experiences and practical insight from market-leading international product safety, compliance and liability lawyers. We are also pleased to be joined by three prominent industry speakers with international manufacturing, logistics and policy experience:
- Jennifer DuBuisson, Senior Director Government and Public Affairs, The LEGO Group
- Lance High, General Counsel, Kubota Tractor Corporation
- Mike Watson, Chief Compliance Officer at Global Resale and Board Member of Sustainable Electronics Recycling International
The webinar is relevant to stakeholders across industry, including manufacturers, suppliers, importers and exporters, in-house counsel, insurers, claims managers and underwriters.
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please contact our events team.