27/04/2021 12:00 PM
EL/PL webinar - mental health claims
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be hosting our employers' liability and public liability webinar where our speakers will be focusing on mental health issues.
During this webinar our expert speakers will cover:
- The impact on mental health related claims.
- The indirect consequences COVID-19 has had on mental health.
- Pre–existing symptoms and COVID-19.
- Causation and the psychiatric condition.
Stress / harassment claims -
- Employers' legal obligations.
- Home working and its impact on mental health.
- Steps organisations should take to deal with mental health issues.
If you would like to register your interest in this webinar please email our events team.