04/03/2021 3:00 PM
UK and US future of occupational disease claims
We were delighted to hold our webinar on Thursday 4 March 2021 where we drew upon the knowledge of our UK and US occupational disease specialists to consider future risks for claims professionals.
- Similarities and differences between occupational disease litigation in the UK and US.
- The different types of claims seen in both jurisdictions and the cost of these claims in relation to damages and legal costs.
- Overview of asbestos and autoimmune diseases and new treatments including immunotherapy.
- High profile case review of recent claims including those arising from Johnson & Johnson talcum powder and Roundup weed killer.
- How the pandemic has affected the occupational disease practice and what the likely future impacts are.