24/02/2021 2:00 PM
Fraudulent claims - going to trial webinar
We are delighted to be holding the second webinar of our continuing monthly fraud webinar series for 2021 in which we have been following the stages of the fraud process from detection to deterrence.
This month our speakers, Zoe Alexander, Senior Associate, Kennedys and Mark Roberts, Counsel, 7 Harrington Street Chambers, will focus on how a trial can be used positively as part of your fraud strategies. This webinar will include:
- What happens in the lead up to a trial.
- The trial itself - virtual and in-person.
- How fraudsters run risk in the face of a trial.
- How do fraudsters behave at trials?
- What to do when the unexpected happens.
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please contact our events team.