26/01/2021 12:00 PM
COVID-19: the year of vaccination
We are delighted to be holding our employers' liability and public liability webinar on Tuesday 26 January, where we will welcome speakers from across our product liability, healthcare and employment law teams to discuss the latest developments relating to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Our panel, chaired by Kennedys partner James Shrimpton will discuss:
Karishma Paroha, Senior Associate for Kennedys' product liability team will discuss:
- The different vaccines available and the immunity they provide.
- Product liability issues arising from vaccines.
Erica Aldridge, Senior Associate for Kennedys' employment law team will talk about:
- Whether employees can be required to have the vaccine.
- What employers can do if their employees refuse the vaccine.
Cindy Tsang, Partner for Kennedys' healthcare team will explore:
- Infection claims arising in hospital settings.
- The extent to which the vaccine will assist medical professionals and NHS trusts in coping with the pandemic.
Joy Middleton, Partner for Kennedys' employers' liability and public liability team will then discuss:
- The impact of the pandemic on care homes.
- Whether the vaccine is a game changer for the sector.
If you are interested in joining our webinar, please contact our events team.