09/12/2020 10:00 AM
A legal and practical approach to the use of NEC in infrastructure projects in LatAm, specifically in Peru
We are pleased to be holding our webinar on Wednesday 9 December 2020 which will provide a legal and practical approach to the use of NEC in infrastructure projects in LatAm, specifically in Peru.
We will have an interactive panel discussion on the standard operation of the NEC, its various forms and options, with particular focus on design responsibility (including the question of burden of proof), dispute resolution mechanisms and pricing options.
Our panel, moderated by Kennedys partners, Anna Weiss and Fernando Hurtado de Mendoza, will consist of:
- Geraldine Fleming, Operations Director, Driver Trett
- Carlos Yelo, Operations Director, Sacyr
- Juan Carlos Melendez, General Manager, Reconstruction with Changes (RCN) Authority
- Augusto Gutierrez, Director, Generación y Gestión Infrastructure Project Manager (Callao and San Marcos University) for the Pan American and Paralympic Games
- Helen Johnson, Partner, Kennedys
Simultaneous Spanish translation will be available.
If you would like to register your interest in joining this webinar please contact our events team.