18/11/2020 10:00 AM
Occupational disease webinar
We are delighted to be holding our occupational disease webinar on Wednesday 18 November 2020, aimed at claims managers, insurers and their insureds .
During this webinar, David Bywater, Senior Associate and Cameron Clark, Partner, Kennedys will discuss the following topics:
Asbestos and autoimmune diseases
- Update on asbestos claims.
- Potential immunotherapy claims from mesothelioma sufferers due to the effects of COVID-19.
The resurgence of silicosis respiratory disease claims
- What is silicosis and how is it caused?
- Why are silicosis claims on the rise?
- How are these claims defended?
If you would like to register your interest in joining, please contact our events team.