12/11/2020 3:00 PM
Securities class actions in North America webinar
We are delighted to be hosting our financial lines webinar where we will be focusing on securities class actions in the US and Canada.
Our speakers will explore the following topics:
- US election: game changer or status quo?
- Claims from current economic turbulence, including exposure from wave of IPO listings and bankruptcies
- Unsponsored ADRs, foreign issuers and related developments in US courts
- Legislative changes for class certification. Is the bar too low?
- Keep it in Canada or punt the securities class action to the US? The difficult questions Canadian domiciled companies face.
Doldens formed an association with Kennedys in July of this year. Eric is a founding partner of the firm and has specialised in insurance law for 40 years. He has been the insurer’s choice of counsel on a number of high profile insurance cases that have been heard in the Supreme Court of Canada.
If you would like to register onto this webinar please let our events team know.