22/10/2020 9:30 AM
The importance of inquests
We are delighted to be holding our inquests webinar on Thursday 22 October 2020, aimed at insurers and corporates.
Our speakers will provide an update in relation to the key aspects of inquests including, pre-inquest review hearings (PIRH), Article 2 and changes made as a result of COVID-19.
We will discuss the below topics:
- What is an inquest?
- The role of the Coroner and/or Coroner's officer.
- The impact of an inquest on any civil or criminal case.
- The importance of early legal involvement and the importance of the PIRH.
- Article 2 inquests and the requirement for a jury.
- Chief Coroner's guidance in relation to COVID-19 and the use of technology.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.