Dive In Festival 2020
22/09/2020 2:00 PM
Dive In Festival 2020 - The future of the insurance industry – is age just a number?
We are very pleased to once again be a global partner of Dive in, the international festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance.
Yvonne Sonsino, Mercer (Presenter and Moderator)
Gaenor Jones, Regional Director, Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Evgenia Pepelova, General Counsel, AIG
Mehdi Seadon, Senior Associate, Kennedys
Andrew Woodward, Regional Head, Middle East and Turkey, Lloyd’s
Yvonne Sonsino, Partner, Global Co-leader of “Next Stage”, Mercer
As a local festival partner in Dubai we are pleased to assist in organising this session that will bring together a diverse group of people based in the Middle East insurance market to discuss the following:
- The different perspectives, experiences and challenges that different age groups /generations face within the Insurance industry
- Mercer's Middle East special data analysis findings on the UAE insurance industry diversity indicators, including age, generational distribution and gender representation
- What work-life balance and work ethic means for different generations
- What drives productivity across the industry within different age groups/generations
- How development in technology has impacted different age groups/generations in the industry
If you would like to ‘attend’, you must register your attendance on the Dive In Festival events portal.