27/05/2020 12:30 PM
Motor Webinar Wednesdays
We are pleased to be holding the seventh webinar of our weekly series on Wednesday 27 May 2020.
During this webinar two of our partners, Ian Davies and Katherine Totty, will focus on:
The changing face of litigation frequency in lockdown and as we emerge including:
- Sharing our analysis of the changes
- Claimant firm activity – pre-lockdown compared to post-lockdown
- The noticeable lack of activity from some major players and the likely implications
- The impact court processing speed is having on litigation
The changing face of fraud during COVID-19:
- New and increased risks presented in the claims process
- Impact on fraud detection
- COVID-19 excuses and their effect on fraud litigation
If you would like to register your interest in joining the webinar please let our events team know.