16/04/2020 3:00 PM
COVID-19 - the impact on and implications for the PI market webinar
We are delighted to holding a webinar on Thursday 16 April 2020 where we will focus on the outbreak of COVID-19 and the impact on, and implications for, the professional indemnity market.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Brokers - the bases for Errors and Omissions (E&O) claims against brokers, the difficulties in assessing quantum in these claims and potential aggregation issues.
- Property professionals - the impact of COVID-19 on property values and a look to the future for the industry.
- Accountants - current issues arising from audits including financial reporting and changes in legislation including the adequacy of disclosure.
- Construction - potential claims against construction professionals arising from the outbreak, and tactical and procedural issues in ongoing and future disputes.
- Solicitors - the risk implications for solicitors and their insurers arising from COVID-19 and the potential claims we expect to see.
This webinar is now fully booked but if you would like to be added to our waiting list, please contact our events team.