26/11/2019 10:30 AM
Webinar - Managing the impacts of civil and regulatory health and safety investigations
Reserve your place for this free 26 November webinar – ‘Managing the Impacts of Civil and Regulatory Health and Safety Investigations’.
The session will explore:
- Real-life workplace transport incidents – their causes and consequences.
- Guidelines and sentencing – a rundown of key regulations.
- Your critical steps following a workplace incident.
- Handling civil claims and HSE/LE investigations, including burden of proof and interviews under caution.
- Vicarious liability – are your employees placing you at risk?
- The practicalities of legal privilege.
- Why health is the new safety – current trends in accident prevention and prosecution.
Plan ahead and protect your business with candid advice from our industry experts. Register now to confirm your attendance.