21/11/2019 7:45 AM
Workplace breakfast briefing: managing employees with long term injuries and illnesses
Any employee can suffer an illness or injury which incapacitates them for work. Join Kennedys’ employment law experts, Chris Molnar and Sarah Rickard, at our third breakfast briefing as they explore businesses’ legal obligations and management solutions for employees with a long term injury and illness.
At our breakfast seminar on Thursday 21 November 2019, we will discuss the following:
- Risks of dismissing an employee with a mental/physical injury or illness
- Making lawful requests for medical information
- Managing employee leave entitlements
- Employer legal obligations. including duty of care and the 'inherent requirements' defense
- Management solutions for employees who have a mental/physical injury or illness.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.