20/11/2019 9:00 AM
Life sciences conference
Emerging risks in innovative healthcare technology
We are delighted to be holding our fifth life sciences conference: a unique event bringing together people from the insurance, corporate, healthcare and technology sectors to meet and exchange insights and developments within the life sciences industry.
The conference will comprise of three 45-minute sessions followed by a networking lunch:
Session one: Kennedys’ legal team will report on developments and risks in relation to key market trends impacting life science companies:
- Robotic assisted surgery vs augmented reality
- The cost of data breach in the life sciences sector
Session two: Kennedys senior associate Karishma Paroha, will discuss the impact of smart medical devices and service applications on patients and consumers through a presentation and in-depth case scenario involving multiple stakeholders.
Session three: Kennedys partner Samantha Silver will conduct an exclusive Q&A with industry experts:
- David Wood S.Sc, Chair of London Futurists, Principal of Delta Wisdom
- Tony Sedgwick, Life Science Strategy Advisor
- Anthony Meyerstone, Commercial Consultant
- Paul Landau, Founder and CEO of Careology.
This session will provide unique insights into cutting edge trends, developments and risks in healthcare technology.
If you would like to register your interest, please contact our events team.