18/11/2020 12:30 PM
Autonomous vehicles webinar: A future with no one behind the wheel?
We are delighted to be holding a webinar in association with Perrin Conferences, where we will explore the future of autonomous vehicles and the potential impact on business.
- Robert Day, Director Autonomous Vehicles, Arm
- Mike Nelson, Chairman and CEO, Quantiv Risk
- John Gilfillan, Kennedys, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Deborah Newberry, Kennedys, London, UK
- Pasquale Pontoriero, Kennedys, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Richard West, Kennedys, Chelmsford, UK
Topics for discussion include:
- The road to automation: what is the vision?
- Who is winning the race to autonomous vehicles, why and how?
- Obstacles to the technology: what do consumers really think?
- Insurance coverage: the changing face of risk and insurance models.
- Challenges ahead: litigation, data and morality.
To register for this complimentary webinar, please click on the register button below, which will take you through to the event registration page on Perrin Conference's website. For more information about registration, please email Amy Williams at Perrin Conferences.