Professions and Financial Lines Brief - October 2016
Welcome to the latest edition of Professions and Financial Lines Brief.
In this edition we review:
- A High Court decision that an arbitrator can award the costs of third party litigation funding.
- A Court of Appeal decision that may deprive valuers of causation arguments.
- The implications for business of developments in social media.
- The impact of negative interest rates, including the growing market in peer-to-peer lending.
- Deferred prosecution agreements and related coverage issues.
- A Supreme Court decision on piercing the corporate veil.
In this issue: