Disease Brief - December 2016
Welcome to the latest edition of Disease Brief.
Headlines in this edition include:
- Ministry of Justice to announce its discount rate decision
- Consultation to increase the small claims limit
- Review to extend the fixed recoverable costs regime
- The civil courts structure review: removing the ‘A’ from ‘ADR’
- Transforming the Scottish civil justice system
- Decline of noise-induced hearing loss workplace cases over last decade
- Mesothelioma: multiple drugs trials and specialist service for military personnel
- U-turn on plans to delete company records
- The Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act 2010: in force from 1 August 2016
Please see our market insights article for further details.
In this issue: