Construction Brief December 2016
Welcome to the latest edition of Construction Brief.
Headlines in this edition include:
- The changing risk profile in construction projects due to technological advancements
- The changes imposed by the Joint Contracts Tribunal 2016
- The legal implications of the Farmer Review
We also consider guidance from the courts on the following:
- Whether an adjudicator’s decision breached natural justice
- The value of proportionate costs awards
In this issue:
- Construction: technological advancements - the future and the risks
- JCT 2016 – what’s changed?
- Modernise or die: legal implications of the Farmer Review
- Construction Brief: latest decisions December 2016
- Adjudication: inconsistent arguments and natural justice
- Proportionate costs awards: all is not lost