The 2021 festival will introduce the theme of Active Allyship and Empowerment.
From intention to action
After six successful years of raising awareness of the business case for diversity and inclusion, and moving from action into measuring and reporting impact, this year the festival will have an anchoring global narrative and rallying message ‘Active Allyship and Empowerment - from intention to action’.
Now, more than ever, there is an essential need to create and empower diversity and inclusion (D&I) allies who can act rather than just talk.
An ally is someone who is not a member of an underrepresented group but who takes action to support that group and takes responsibility for making changes that will help others be successful.
D&I has become a central, driving force within organisations around the world. But for it to truly be successful; leaders and all people in positions of privilege need to be educated, equipped and empowered to understand how to be active allies and champions for all.
Objectives for Dive In 2021
Dive In across the globe
- Continue to engage and educate people at all levels on the business case for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Provide people with understanding, knowledge and tools to implement positive change.
- To create impact for diversity & inclusion within the insurance industry.
In new countries
- Concentrate on raising awareness for diversity and inclusion.
- Consider ways to build momentum for the D&I agenda.
In existing Dive In countries
- Increase focus this year on attracting new audiences beyond the ‘converts’ and sharing the tools that will encourage attendees to move from awareness into action and create measurable impact.