12 mai 2021 12:00
Whiplash reforms - Impact on Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland claims
During this webinar experts from our Belfast, Dublin and Edinburgh offices will discuss the whiplash reforms in England and Wales, look at similar claims in their jurisdictions and what impact further reforms may have.
Our speakers will also discuss:
- Following the value bands for whiplash claims in England, what would they be worth in each jurisdiction?
- What would the costs look like for pre-litigation settlement for those value bands?
- Court reforms (including pending QOCS introduction in Scotland) and their impact on whiplash claims.
- Personal Injury Assessment Board reforms in Ireland and their impact on whiplash claims.
- How the whiplash reforms are likely to impact claimant solicitor behaviour.
If you would like to register your interest in this webinar please email our events team.