- Recommended lawyer for 'City focus: Miami (Miami)'
"Jedidiah Vander Klok is a key name for cyber risk work."
The Legal 500 Latin America 2023
- US District Court, Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
- US District Court, District of Colorado
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD (magna cum laude), 2010
- University of Michigan, BS (magna cum laude), 2007
Jedidiah is a Partner in the Miami office. His nationwide practice is focused on complex insurance coverage matters. Jedidiah counsels domestic and international insurers on all phases of claim and dispute resolution for a variety of first- and third-party coverage and claims-handling issues. He represents clients in the areas of commercial property and casualty insurance, Bermuda-form and manuscript policies, employer’s liability, and cyber risk, and is a member of the Cyber Practice Group at Kennedys. He regularly litigates coverage and bad faith disputes in state and federal courts, and has briefed and argued motions and appeals for primary and excess insurers.
Prior to joining the firm, Jedidiah worked for a boutique firm in Miami specializing in insurance coverage and appeals. While in law school, he interned with Judge Rendell of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.