- Representing an employer in multiple Supreme Court of NSW proceedings seeking injunctive relief and/or damages for breach of post-employment restraints
- Advising an international manufacturing company in relation to a work health and safety regulatory investigation following a workplace fatality
- Representing an employer in the Launceston Magistrates Court in sentencing proceedings for a Category 2 work health and safety prosecution
- Representing multiple employees in proceedings for sexual harassment, sex discrimination and victimisation in the Federal Court of Australia
Naomi is a Senior Associate in Sydney and has significant experience and is relied upon by corporates, insurers and senior executives for her strategic advice and litigation expertise, concerning all employment and safety law issues, including:
- contentious dismissal and breach of contract disputes;
- managing difficult employee situations;
- post-employment breaches of confidential information and restraints of trade;
- claims under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth); and
- discrimination claims.
In particular, Naomi represents employers in regulatory investigations and prosecutions arising from work health and safety incidents.
Naomi has represented clients in various Australian jurisdictions including state Magistrate, District and Supreme Courts, the Federal Court, the Federal Circuit Court and the Fair Work Commission.
Naomi is recognised for being approachable, and providing high quality, accessible and practical advice to her clients.