- Lawyers Weekly Corporate Counsel Awards Winner for Insurance Team of the Year 2017 (Suncorp);
- A winner of the Australasian Lawyer Rising Stars 2021 award.
Ingrid is a Senior Associate in the Healthcare team of Kennedys in Sydney. She is an experienced civil and insurance litigation solicitor, focusing on medical negligence and professional indemnity. Ingrid enjoys assisting Hospitals, nursing staff, aged care facilities and allied health practitioners in litigated and non-litigated civil disputes, professional complaints and coronial inquests. She regularly acts in complex, high-stakes proceedings, including multi-million dollar Supreme Court matters. Ingrid also advises on and defends product liability claims on behalf of pharmaceutical clients.
Prior to commencing with Kennedys, she worked on general insurance claims, including motor vehicle and property damage. She has previously worked as an in-house solicitor for one of Australia’s largest insurance, banking and superannuation corporations.
Ingrid is an active member of Kennedys Australasia’s Corporate Social Responsibility team.
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts | University of Western Sydney | 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice | College of Law | 2014
- Supreme Court of New South Wales | 2014
- High Court of Australia | 2015