- Representing various MCSTs and subsidiary proprietors regarding their building defects claims and disputes.
- Advising on shareholder disputes, minority oppression. Successfully litigating and brokering settlements on contentious shareholder disputes spanning multiple actions.
- Contractual claim - Assisting with advice and representation for a dispute involving a major insurance company that spanned both litigation and arbitration – relevant issues include the interpretation and application of the International Arbitration Act vide the SIAC Rules. Matter involved a novel point of law and dispute was taken up to the Court of Appeal.
- Represented several foreign banks in relation to claims of fraud by their clients and successfully obtained injunctions against the removal of the fraudulent monies and where required, pre-action discovery.
- Represented various clients claiming against their private banks for negligent advice and/or management of their accounts and successfully negotiated settlement.
Vicki is a Legal Director at Kennedys Legal Solutions and is actively engaged in a wide spectrum of general, civil and commercial litigation and arbitration and advisory work.
She represents a diverse range of clients including corporations, MNCs and business owners, insurers and building owners on general commercial and litigation matters, building and contractual disputes, and family and matrimonial law issues.
Vicki is on the Strata Titles Board panel of members, hearing disputes before the Strata Titles Board.
She is actively involved in the handling of building disputes including defects claims, and disputes between subsidiary proprietors and the Management Corporation Strata Title Plan.
Vicki is also a Professional Deputy/Donee, registered with the Office of the Public Guardian. She can be nominated to act in the best interests of clients in the event of mental incapacity, via the Lasting Power of Attorney.