- Assisted an Indonesian airline in a crash of a Bell 206 at Papua, Indonesia.
- Settled 54 claims arising from a crash of an ATR42-300 at Papua, Indonesia within 5 months from the loss.
- Handling claims arising from accidents to a Taiwanese carrier at Taipei and Penghu Taiwan.
- Handling claims involving families of different nationalities in various jurisdictions including arising from an accident to an Airbus 320-216 at Karimata Strait, Indonesia
- Assisted an Nepalese airline in a crash of a Twin Otter DHC-6-300 near Khidim, Nepal
San San is a Legal Director in the Singapore Aviation team. She was admitted to the Malaysian Bar in 2006 and qualified in England and Wales in 2011.
San San advises airlines, GA operators and their insurers/reinsurers in relation to liability claims and in various aircraft accidents in Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Taiwan and Nepal.
She also handles single and multi-jurisdictional litigation involving aviation claims in Australia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, US, France, Thailand, India.