- Handling claims arising from the loss of an Indonesian airline in a crash of a B737-500 which crashed into the sea in Indonesia minutes after taking off from Jakarta.
- Handling claims arising from an accident to an Indonesian airline Boeing 737 Max which crashed into the Tanjung Karawang, West Java, Indonesia.
- Assisted an Indonesian airline in a crash of a Bell 206 at Papua, Indonesia.
- Settled 54 claims arising from a crash of an ATR42-300 at Papua, Indonesia within 5 months from the loss.
- Handling claims arising from accidents to a Taiwanese carrier at Taipei and Penghu Taiwan.
- Handling claims involving families of different nationalities in various jurisdictions including arising from an accident to an Airbus 320-216 at Karimata Strait, Indonesia.
- Assisted an Nepalese airline in a crash of a Twin Otter DHC-6-300 near Khidim, Nepal.
San San is a Legal Director in the Singapore Aviation team. She advises airlines, GA operators and their insurers/reinsurers in relation to liability claims and in various aircraft accidents in Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Taiwan and Nepal.
She also handles single and multi-jurisdictional litigation involving aviation claims in Australia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, US, France, Thailand, India.