- Advised and acted for the majority owners of more than 20 developments in collective sale efforts, resulting in the successful en bloc sales of Serangoon Ville, How Sun Park, Eunos Mansion, Vista Park, Kovan Lodge and Balmoral Gardens.
- Advised and acted for purchasers in the successful en bloc purchase of Selegie Centre.
- Advised and acted in the privatisation of Braddell View, the largest HUDC development in Singapore, comprising 920 units and Neptune Court, comprising 772 units.
- Advised and acted for companies in commercial and F&B transactions, including Cookhouse at Dempsey and Burger & Lobster at Jewel Changi and Raffles Hotel.
- Advised and acted together with instructed counsel for a prominent local property developer in an application for judicial review of a decision by a Government statutory board in calculating the differential payment applicable to a re-development project based on a non-disclosed policy.
- Acted for property investment and holding companies in property acquisitions, corporate restricting, and for shareholders of companies owning properties in share sale and purchase transactions.
- Advised and acted for a prominent property investment group as landlords for commercial and retail units at Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall, HPL House and Ming Arcade.
Patrick is a Partner at Kennedys Legal Solutions. He was called to the Singapore Bar in 1994.
Patrick has advised clients on the entire spectrum of real estate and property law. He has acted in more than 30 collective sale and property development projects of residential, industrial and commercial properties, and has undertaken real estate transactions including tenders, private treaties, refinancing arrangements, amalgamation of titles, subdivisions, privatisation of estates, and leases and tenancies as well as property disputes.
He routinely advises property developers on the acquisition of land for redevelopment and on property-related investment transactions.
Patrick has also advised clients on a wide variety of corporate share transactions involving property investment and holding companies, including acquisitions, joint venture agreements and structuring of companies.
In addition, Patrick has also acted on a wide range of contentious matrimonial disputes and has steadily worked to resolve such disputes in an amicable manner.