- Advised UnUsUaL Limited, a leading concert promoter and producer in Asia, in the S$19.4 million placement of its shares and listing on Catalist
- Advised Smartflex Holdings Ltd., a Catalist-listed company, on the disposal of its subsidiaries to a P.E. fund for approximately S$26 million
- Advised Spackman Entertainment Group Limited, a South Korean entertainment production company, in the S$18.05 million placement of its shares and listing on Catalist
- Advised a P.E fund in its acquisition of a majority stake in the largest vending machine owner and operator in the Asia Pacific region for approximately S$26 million
- Advised a P.E fund in its US$14 million investment in a Singapore company with multiple Indonesian subsidiaries which operate an extensive network of pharmacy outlets in Indonesia
Nadiah is a solicitor within the Corporate Practice at Kennedys Legal Solutions. She graduated with an LLB from the National University of Singapore and was called to the Singapore bar in 2013.
Her main practice area involves advising companies seeking listing on the Singapore Exchange, and advising companies listed on the Mainboard and Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange on a range of fundraising exercises and corporate actions, including issuance of equity and convertible securities, and asset and share acquisitions.
In addition, Nadiah has advised companies and key stakeholders in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, food and beverage, manufacturing and entertainment on cross-border M&As, joint ventures, equity investments and divestments. Nadiah has also previously advised one of the first few Singapore crowdfunding companies on the agreements to be put in place in relation to its crowdfunding platform and on its application to MAS for a CMS licence.