- Advised a company in the education industry in its proposed listing on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST").
- Advised the owner of a food and beverage franchise in Singapore, in its listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
- Advised Ocean Sky International Limited, a company listed on the Catalist Board of the SGX-ST, on its renounceable non-underwritten Rights cum Warrants Issue, raising net proceeds of approximately S$6.30 million.
- Advised RHB Securities Singapore Pte. Ltd. and UOB Kay Hian Private Limited, acting as joint placement agents, in respect of the listing of Sim Leisure Group Ltd. on the Catalist Board of SGX-ST.
- Advised Darco Water Technologies Holdings Limited in its acquisition of a water treatment company incorporated in the People’s Republic of China for a consideration of S$1.9 million, and placements to several investors for an aggregate consideration of up to S$22 million.
Le Jing is a Solicitor with the Corporate Practice at Kennedys Legal Solutions in Singapore.
Le Jing graduated with an LLB (Hons) from the University of Exeter in 2015. She was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2017.
Le Jing is involved in a wide range of corporate and capital market matters, including contractual review, and transactional work involving PRC elements, such as initial public offerings (IPOs) and mergers and acquisitions (M&As).