- Represented a beneficiary in a multi-million-dollar claim relating to disputed properties held in trust.
- Represented a beneficiary in a property dispute involving an alleged common intention constructive trust on a multi-million-dollar property.
- Defended a company in a multi-million-dollar claim for shares brought by a former employee.
- Represented an Indonesian subsidiary of a global mining consultancy firm in an arbitration under Singapore law governed by SIAC rules involving a claim for damages resulting from breaches of several contracts.
- Represented reinsurers in a dispute governed by Indonesian law relating to insurance coverage for damage to a copper smelting plant located in Indonesia.
- Represented an international power producer in an arbitration involving a claim arising out of catastrophic damage to a power plant located in Bangladesh.
Elizabeth is a Senior Associate at Kennedys Legal Solutions who engages in a wide spectrum of general insurance, civil and commercial litigation and arbitration and advisory work. She was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2016, and was also admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales in 2022.
She has been involved in high profile, complex and cross-border disputes spanning general commercial litigation, insurance arbitration, contractual claims and equity and trusts matters.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales in 2022
- Admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Singapore in 2016
- Singapore Management University, LL.B