- Worked in the team representing the MCST of a condominium in a high profile building and construction claim.
- Actively involved in the commercial litigation and insurance disputes teams.
- Familiar with making applications for the protection of intellectual property.
- Assisting in the defence of a multi-million dollar, energy-related insurance coverage dispute.
- Did pro-bono work at the Family court assisting litigants-in-person with divorce and related proceedings.
Elizabeth is a solicitor at Kennedys Legal Solutions who engages in a wide spectrum of general insurance, civil and commercial litigation and arbitration and advisory work.
She has steadily developed her expertise in several high profile, complex and cross-border matters spanning general commercial and corporate litigation, insurance disputes, building and construction disputes and family and matrimonial disputes.