- Acting in a claim made by a landlord developer against a tenant and succeeded in defending the landlord developer’s claim and helping the tenant to recover its deposit in the counterclaim.
- Acting in a complex construction dispute involving Court proceedings, statutory adjudication applications and arbitration.
- Acting in statutory adjudication applications made under the Building and Construction Security of Payment Act.
- Acting in a complex construction arbitration which was eventually settled.
- Acting in an employment dispute involving unfair/constructive dismissal which was eventually settled.
Christopher is based in the Singapore office. He is an Advocate and Solicitor and was admitted in February 2011.
Christopher’s main areas of practice include both dispute resolution and building and construction law.
His dispute resolution expertise covers civil and commercial litigation and arbitration. His building and construction legal expertise covers statutory adjudication applications made under the Building and Construction Security of Payment Act, general and complex construction litigation and arbitration.
He also works on personal injury and accident claims including claims under the Work Injury Compensation Act; employment law disputes and intellectual property law matters.
He has been a member of the Society of Construction Law since 2017.