- Made submissions for a striking out application on the basis that the Plaintiff’s case was time-barred under the Limitation Act.
- Drafted submissions for a personal injury claim for pre-trial loss of income that won the High Court appeal, with damages being awarded at SGD 115,000 in favour of the client.
- Drafted agreements between an insurance company in Singapore and its intermediaries, including indemnity agreements and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) policy.
- Acted for a director against a claim of approximately SGD 52 million for breach of director’s duties in the High Court of Singapore.
- Acted for an elderly bus driver in criminal proceedings and drafted his letters of representation to appeal against his criminal charges.
- Presented to an insurance company on the application of Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012 and Work Injury Compensation Act 2019.
Alson is an Associate at Kennedys Legal Solutions. He graduated from Singapore Management University, Yung Pung How School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree. He is qualified in Singapore since 2020.
Alson has engaged in a wide spectrum of general insurance, civil and commercial litigation work. He has also handled defence work on contentious claims for personal injury.
Within a few months of practice, he has acted for various insurance companies on summons applications. He has also assisted Partners in drafting appeal submissions to the Singapore High Court.