- She advised a major French retail company during the process of installation in Chile.
- She advised companies during the bidding process for Santiago Airport.
- She advised a foreign airline company in order to obtain the permits to operate in Chile.
- She advised on a major transnational merger between the Chile and Luxembourg.
Muriel is a senior associate in our Santiago office and is part of the commercial and corporate team.
She is dual-qualified, having qualified as a lawyer in France in 2008 and in Chile in 2016.
A specialist in international commercial law, Muriel regularly advises clients on corporate, commercial, consumer law, e-commerce, real estate and transactional matters, and has experience in the field of mergers and acquisitions.
- Qualified in France in 2008
- Qualified in Chile in 2016