- Participated in the handling of several claims for reinsurers and giving coverage analysis related to SRCC coverages after the incidents occurred in Chile in October 18 of 2019.
- Has been internal legal counsel for one of the largest insurance companies in Chile.
- Participated in the handling of a claim of USD15MM regarding salmon loss due to algae bloom in the south of Chile.
- Participated in the handling of a claim of €6MM regarding a flood under a construction and engineering policy.
- Participated in a legal dispute of €6MM representing reinsurance company interest regarding a construction and engineering policy.
- Participated in the incorporation of a reinsurance broker in Chile and its registration before the authority.
Daniel is senior associate in our Santiago, Chile office. He qualified as lawyer in 2015.
Daniel advises insurers and reinsurers in Chilean insurance legislation and handling of claims. He specialises in insurance and reinsurance, especially property, construction, engineering, aviation and marine. He also advises insurance companies and corporates in contractual and corporate law.