- Co-author, “Oklahoma Supreme Court joins majority of COVID-19 decisions and finds for insurer in COVID-19 coverage dispute with Cherokee Nation,” published for Kennedys (October 2022)
- “Coverage 101,” In-House Client Training (February 2021)
- “Construction claims - Talking the talk - A glossary of terms and concepts,” In-House Client Training (November 2020)
- “Split decision by Pennsylvania Supreme Court highlights bad faith issues to be litigated in the future,” published for Kennedys (August 2020)
- New Jersey
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, JD, 2014
- Cornell University, BA, 2009
Tom joined Kennedys as an Associate in 2019 and is based in the Philadelphia office. He focuses his practice on representing and advising clients in complex insurance coverage matters and commercial litigation, including general liability, E&O and professional liability, pollution liability, bad faith, commercial property insurance, and construction defect, toxic tort, catastrophic loss, and policy rescission claims. Tom represents insurance companies in disputes in both state and federal courts, and has experience leading arbitrations, conducting depositions, and drafting and arguing motions at all stages of litigation.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Tom represented insurers in insurance coverage matters at another Philadelphia firm. He also has experience in medical malpractice and employment litigation.
Tom has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2018 and 2019 in the Global Insurance Services practice area.
Tom sits on the Board of Directors for the Cornell Club of Greater Philadelphia, where he has served as Secretary since 2017. Tom has also served on the Board of the Cornell Big Red Band Alumni Association since 2015, and was elected Vice Chair in 2018.