- Defended national restaurant chain in dram shop action involving a deceased police officer.
- Successfully defended national insured in case of admitted liability involving chronic pain syndrome and blood disorders.
- Managed defense of national retail chain in multiple actions alleging traumatic and permanent personal injuries.
- New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, JD, 2012
- Rutgers University, BA (summa cum laude), 2009
Frank joined Kennedys as an Associate in 2016 and is based in the Philadelphia office. Frank has significant experience handling general liability and product liability matters in state trial and appellate courts. His litigation experience includes defending clients in matters involving premises liability, construction defect, dram shop liability, toxic exposure, design and manufacturing defect, and failure to warn claims. His work on general liability matters includes defending clients at court mandated arbitrations.
Frank also handles commercial litigation matters, including insurance coverage disputes and bad faith claims. He has also advised clients on matters of state and federal regulatory compliance.
Frank received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ, graduating summa cum laude. In 2012, Frank received his law degree from the Villanova University School of Law, where he was an Editor of the Environmental Law Journal.
Frank is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star (2018-2021)