- Successfully argued that excess insurer client was not obligated to pay for the insured’s defense costs
- Secured a dismissal with prejudice for insured after moving to dismiss in a “bad faith failure to settle” case
- Litigated a civil RICO claim against multiple corporations and obtained treble damages on behalf of the client
- Represented New York companies in litigation over business interruption claims related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Paris, France
- John’s University, School of Law, LL.M, 2018
- Lyon Catholic University, Master, 2018
- Lille Catholic University, Master, 2016
- Paris II University, University of Lorraine and Saarland University (Germany), JD, 2014
Quentin A. Alexandre is an Associate in the New York office. He is an experienced attorney who focuses on representing domestic and international clients in litigation proceedings in New York state and federal courts.
Quentin’s practice primarily focuses upon insurance coverage disputes. He handles all types of insurance-related claims, including those involving commercial general liability, personal injury, commercial property, directors’ and officers’ insurance, products, construction, bad faith and extra-contractual claims. Quentin also offers full expertise in commercial litigation from contract disputes, real estate, civil RICO, fiduciary duties, and other matters integral to business operations.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Quentin worked for several litigation boutique firms in France and New York where he represented domestic and international insurance carriers, corporations, real estate developers, and financial services companies in all stages of litigation.
Since 2017, Quentin has been a member of the European Affairs Committee of the New York City Bar Association. He is also a member of the Litigation Committee and a member of the Young Lawyers Section of the New York State Bar Association.